Hail Nykole
     
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Beyond my limits?

It's been years that I have this irritating feeling, the feel of being helpless and no sense of security. Regardless of health, career, studies, relationship and even dreams (if I ever have one), I felt lousy. Other than relationship, the others barely make the mark. What when wrong?

After working in the society, only my PR skill improved and EQ is important in work if you don’t have the essential “luck” with you. At least, you don’t fall too much behind.

Recently all my cousins consoled me in regardless of my health problem. They probably know best because we are childhood playmates and they watched me suffer through. I loved this idiom said by one of my cousins.

“先苦后甜”

Hope she’s right, my life might be a “先苦后甜” . I’m looking forward, working and searching for the sweet future of mine. Bless me with some…please…

Labels: , ,

 

hail nykole
@ nykolism

About Nykole
Blog
Photos
Design
Wish List
Links

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]


Powered by Blogger Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket