Hail Nykole
     
Saturday, May 19, 2007
My mobile phone
Maybe it's time to look out a new mobile phone because it went berserk yesterday after a fall on to the floor. It auto reset to my last backup and now all data left are those before my London trip. Sob… I’m so upset. Think I better change one before it declare dead and not worth for $$ anymore.

Labels: , , ,

My N70 just broken too~ wah~~~
the LCD doesn't work... i dont want to change mobile phone, no money~~ $$$~~

By Blogger henmaker, at Monday, May 21, 2007 

I also no $$ to change handphone.... hope june / september / december got cheap and nice phone offers during the PC fairs.

By Blogger pinky mouse, at Monday, May 21, 2007 

 

hail nykole
@ nykolism

About Nykole
Blog
Photos
Design
Wish List
Links

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]


Powered by Blogger Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket