Hail Nykole
     
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
In the New Year...
Seriously, I don’t understand why I am paying so much to - Wait for my buses that are always late. - Squeeze like a sardine on the bus and train. - Stand throughout my journey with heavy bags and tired legs. Looks like my “Bus 11” is more reliable, cost-free and healthy… haha In the brand New Year, I shall get myself ready for more challenges… and getting into new fields that I have never dare to attempt! Maybe after my contract, I should consider interships in other companies related to my studies… And seriously, I have got to improve my spelling, pronunciation, grammar and majong skill.
 

hail nykole
@ nykolism

About Nykole
Blog
Photos
Design
Wish List
Links

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]


Powered by Blogger Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket