Hail Nykole
     
Sunday, July 29, 2007
Back for Blogging

Well… I back again!

I have just updated my wish list with some strike off of achieved and impossible stuffs. For sure, I added in more wish items and hopefully I can get them in the near future.

On regards to the little window that always appears on my blog, I will investigate it once I’m free. It’s kind of irritating isn’t it?

Over this period of resting time, I have been through some events that set my brain for serious thoughts and my heart for emotional sensation.

It is just beyond my word of description.

I will end here.

Do tune in to the next update.

Labels:

 

hail nykole
@ nykolism

About Nykole
Blog
Photos
Design
Wish List
Links

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]


Powered by Blogger Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket