Hail Nykole
     
Saturday, August 04, 2007
04/08 Busy, Changes and Planning

It has been rather busy for me since the last week of July, a period full of important events. Lots of uncertainty and pending plans has been answered. More plans and adjustments can be done for the future!

Here’s some good news on my side:

IELTS (International English Language Testing System)
My IELTS result is out! It is a SEVEN! Though I knew that I still have to bush up my English standard, but the result means so much to me! It completely covered the D7 disgrace I have in my GCE O Level and personally I am half way through my language challenge. Yippe!

SIM – RMIT
Early August, I received my best news in this year! I’m admitted into the course of RMIT Mass Communication in SIM. Though I have applied similarly course from MDIS, RMIT Australia and Curtin, and have also received offer letter from them, I didn’t feel as delighted as compared to this.

Sad to say, it’s a 2 ½ year program which means …

Labels: , , , ,

 

hail nykole
@ nykolism

About Nykole
Blog
Photos
Design
Wish List
Links

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]


Powered by Blogger Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket