Hail Nykole
     
Sunday, September 14, 2008
The day before my new job
Hmm… it’s been quite some time that I’ve not been blogging. How should I begin with?*thinking…. For those that I have not been hearing from me, I have moved from Health Promotion Board to Temasek Poly. Feel free to meet me for lunch when you visit the school. *wink The past Saturday and Sunday was good because I was not owned by any employer. I am the owner of myself. Sound great right? Haha… But good time flies and I indulged myself into the shopping with my boyfriend. I hardly go for shopping since I started working in HPB and started my part-time degree. Since Temasek Poly is nearer to my home, could I earn more time for studies? Recently, I bought some web designer magazine and they have very interesting articles. It would be nice if we can have a Singapore version. Then, the magazine might be cheaper. If work is not busy in TP, I might share it here….=)
 

hail nykole
@ nykolism

About Nykole
Blog
Photos
Design
Wish List
Links

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]


Powered by Blogger Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket