Hail Nykole
     
Sunday, May 27, 2007
A week of unfortunate events.

It is a week full of negative news. I hate it.

Epilepsy Result
As in my previous entry, I meet an attitude neuroscience doctor that advice me not to drive and dive. He even suggested me to go on medication. Luckily, it’s just an optional solution. It’s still alright not to take medicine as long I have no relapse or frequent seizure.

On Friday I meet up with my friend to MOM, he told me he has the same condition as me. But, HE IS DRIVING! That leads me to should I still go ahead with my driving and diving plan? Moreover, getting a license first could be a good thing. Driving license are hard to obtain these days.

The Cough and Flu
Whenever it is between May and July, I will get this irritating illness. It never fails to visit me at least once a year but I refuse always refuse a treatment on it. I simply wait for it to change into different stages and recover by its own. But I hate coughing and sneezing around, it’s disturbing my lifestyle.

MOM vs Open World Asia Pte Ltd
This week we finally received the letter from the Labor Court with the failure of Mr. Ong to pay for our salaries. We proceed to the other court for an order to seize the company properties. To our shock, we have to pay $600 upfront with a possibility that the company might already be emptied.

This is ridiculous. I lost faith to Singapore’s system. I felt that as a citizen I have not received enough help. My friends and I have made every effort to claim back our pay. We WORKED for the month! Why can’t we have it back? We went through every procedure in MOM hoping for a fair treatment. It didn’t fail us. The verdict is Mr Ong was ordered to pay us.

Here comes the problem, Mr Ong refuse to pay. The only option is to seize the company’s property but we have to pay $600 first. And there might be a possibility that we are seizing an empty office because Mr Ong holds the key. He might have already sell the property in the office!

Now… I feel really helpless and disappointed and nothing but to agree with Jack Neo’s movie “Just Follow Law”. Tell me… what else can I do?

ANGRY… DISAPPOINTED… CONFUSED… HELPLESS… SICK…

Next week, I want to change them to

HAPPY… HOPEFUL… WITH AIM… FULL OF ENERGY… LIVELY

Labels: , , , , , ,

 

hail nykole
@ nykolism

About Nykole
Blog
Photos
Design
Wish List
Links

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]


Powered by Blogger Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket