Hail Nykole
     
Tuesday, June 05, 2007
Cycles of changes and plans

Question: If our plans can never keep up with the changes, should we still plan?

This year I am planing for driving, diving and studying for the benefit of my future. However, the decisions were interrupted by various factors. Frankly speaking, I’m rather tired and I kept asking myself why. Why do I have to work so hard whilst the other achieve them so easily?

Just recently, En posted an entry of Liling’s house. Hmm… very envy!

Then, I turn back and look at myself… Oh no! I’m still with nothing after a few years of working life. Still the same as I graduated from NYP.

Empty no.1 - career

Empty no.2 – achievement

Labels: , ,

 

hail nykole
@ nykolism

About Nykole
Blog
Photos
Design
Wish List
Links

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]


Powered by Blogger Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket