Hail Nykole
     
Sunday, June 03, 2007
Summer and the school holidays

I never have liking for weather between May to July, especially during the school’s holiday. Squeezing the public transport and hearing the noisy crowd during non-peak hours in weekdays are nightmares to me. Therefore, I ensconcing myself at a concern of the crowded train, I began to dream driving my own Mini Cooper and enjoying the breeze on the road. In reality, I have neither… haiz

How fast the time flies… now is already June. My quarterly depression moods activated on itself again. With a few unstable issues running around my mind, I can not help but to feel helpless and hopeless again. Other than support and words of encouragement, I need to find out my goals as well. What I can say is that this year is full of confusion, unstable and bad luck. Will the second part of the year be better?

As I read back my entries, I discovered that most of them are negative thoughts. In the future, I want to minimize the negative channel out and turn every possible entry to a positive one.

Labels: , , ,

 

hail nykole
@ nykolism

About Nykole
Blog
Photos
Design
Wish List
Links

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]


Powered by Blogger Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket