Hail Nykole
     
Wednesday, June 06, 2007
The Double D wish plan

Finally, after several calls and enquires I have got the answer from the TP “Any applicant who has suffered from epilepsy will not be granted a driving license.” However, I realized an issue. Since it is an offence in the eyes of SG laws, then why there aren’t any barriers towards it? I have even got my basic and advanced theory passed before. There’s no blockage and highlight at all. I guess I could have also gone for the Practical Driving as well. Should I bear the social responsibility? Or just go ahead with the driving learning?

Since driving might be out for me, will diving too? What other barriers has the God set for me?

Empty no.3 – no driving

Empty no.4 – no diving

Labels: , ,

 

hail nykole
@ nykolism

About Nykole
Blog
Photos
Design
Wish List
Links

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]


Powered by Blogger Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket