Hail Nykole
     
Friday, June 08, 2007
A waiting game

Probably this year is full of patient waiting. I can’t decide with my future careers with numerous unstable factors.

Here’s an update of the waiting game:

  1. WAIT till 7 July for IELTS test. 13 days after 10 July to WAIT for result.
  2. WAIT for enrolment of part time study till I have make up what I want
    1. RMIT Advertising in Australia (have been offered a place in Year 2008)
    2. RMIT Mass Comm in RIM (still pending for reply from SIM till Aug
    3. Oklahoma City University from MDIS (has been offered a place but has to pay before July to avoid the GST hike)
  3. WAIT for my contract with SIA to end on 30 NOV. But what do I do next?

Labels: ,

 

hail nykole
@ nykolism

About Nykole
Blog
Photos
Design
Wish List
Links

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]


Powered by Blogger Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket